At St. Paul Corner Drug, we offer a variety of immunizations to patients ages 13 and older (6 and older for the flu vaccine), conveniently administered anytime during our business hours and without an appointment. All of our pharmacists are certified to administer immunizations with the same comfort and convenience you’d find at your care provider’s clinic.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Influenza Recombinant (i.e. “Flu”)
- Influenza High-Dose (i.e. “Flu”)
- MenACWY (Meningococcal ACWY)
- MenB (Serogroup B Meningococcal)
- Pneumococcal Polysaccharide (i.e. “Pneumonia”) | Brand name: Pneumovax®23
- Pneumococcal Conjugate (PCV13 / i.e. “Pneumonia”) | Brand name: Prevnar13®
- Recombinant Zoster (i.e. “Shingles”) | Brand name: SHINGRIX
- Td (Tetanus & Diphtheria)
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria & Pertussis / i.e. “Whopping Cough”)
- Typhoid (oral)
For more information about immunization recommendations, schedules and ingredients, visit immunize.org.
Planning on going outside the United States? Before jetting off, make sure you are up to date on your routine vaccinations. Depending on where you are traveling, you may also need to get certain vaccinations. Please visit the CDC's website on Travelers Health for more information and give us a call at (651) 698-8859 if you have any questions.
Any additional immunizations you need for your trip should be administered at least four to six weeks before you travel. This will give the vaccines time to start working and help ensure you are fully protected while you’re traveling.